noomee inc built the [noomee] app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by noomee inc and is intended for use as is.
noomee allows ASD (autistic spectrum disorder) patients and therapists to record and monitor patient behaviors by also providing various therapy methods. noomee reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. If the Terms and Conditions change, noomee will update the Validity Date and inform about the updated Terms and Conditions.
The amended Terms and Conditions will be effective as of the Validity Date unless otherwise stated. By accessing or using the application after such changes are posted, you agree to all the changes.
1. Eligibility to use noomee services
By using noomee app, you confirm to accept and commit to these Terms and Conditions, and you also ensure that meet the following eligibility criterias:
• You must not be a competitor intending to use noomee services for competitive purposes.
• Furthermore, you should only use noomee services if:
- you agree to download and use the application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and you meet one of the following requirements:
- you, your child or patient have autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorderADHD;
- your doctor or therapist recommended you download and use the application as part of your care or treatment;
- you have been invited to use the application as part of your participation in a clinical study or research project;
- you have been referred to noomee by a charitable organization.
2. Application Access
Therapists can only use the application after a parent/ client has given a consent. Only those individuals who are identified as Therapists in the ‘Therapists Consent Form’ submitted by the patient may use the application.
3. User Responsibility
As a user you take full responsibility for the following measures:
- controlling the spread and use of activation codes and passwords;
- authorizing, monitoring, and controlling the access to and use of your user ID and password;
- notifying noomee immediately if a password needs to be deactivated.
- notifying noomee of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or any other security breach that you become aware of by sending an email to [email protected]
4. Subscriptions & Offers
noomee provides a seven-day free trial and reserves the right to terminate free accounts with a three-day notice sent via email to the email address registered when creating the free account. Each legal entity or person may only have one free account. Promotional offers and other special discounts are only valid for a limited time, and any such discounted pricing offers may expire when your subscription is renewed. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue or modify any coupons, credits, sales, or special promotional offers.
5. User Information & Content Accuracy
By agreeing to noomee’s terms and conditions you ensure that the personal information and data you provide is accurate and up to date. By signing up in the application, you confirm the following:
- the information you have provided during registration is accurate
- you will hold to all laws applicable to your use of the application
- you will not interfere with a third party’s use of the application
- you will not disrupt noomee’s or its vendors’ security measures
- You will notify noomee in case of any information mislead or inaccuracy
As a user of noomee, you take full responsibility for any content, data, image, graphics, messages, or other materials that you transmit, or distribute via noomee services including, but not limited to emails and photographs posted through noomee app.
6. End User Content
noomee holds no liability for monitoring End User Content provided through noomee services, and does not warrant the accuracy, relevancy, and/or integrity of the End User Content in any way. By using noomee services, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to contents submitted by third parties or other users that may be delicate or objectionable, for which noomee accepts no liability.
7. Noomee advices
noomee is not a healthcare provider and does not provide any type of medical advice or consultation. Please do not use noomee services for emergency medical needs or other urgent situations.
noomee reserves the right to terminate your access to the application at any time in case you violate these terms & conditions. and will have no liability to you or any third party such termination or discontinuance. Additionally, noomee will have no liability to you or any third party for termination of contract. As a user, you can request termination of contract at any time and for any reason by sending an email to [email protected]
The use of the noomee application by therapists is contingent on the patient’s continued authorization of such use. Any authorized therapist’s access rights may be revoked at any time and for any reason by deactivating the account on the therapist settings screen within the application. Noomee will not be liable to therapists or any third party in the event that access rights are terminated.
9. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to use noomee services in any improper, harmful or in any other manner that may violate another party’s privacy or rights. By agreeing to nomee’s terms & conditions ensure that you will not:
• Send or distribute any improper, harassing, hateful or any objectionable material that may cause harm to other user or interrupt the normal flow of the application;
• Restrict any person from using the app;
• Disclose or collect other users’ personal information and use it in any way that may become objectionable;
• Acquire unauthorized access to the noomee app or other users’ personal data such as their accounts;
• Send or distribute any spam messages or promotional messages that advertise goods or services;
• Publish or transmit virus, or any other program that may damage or hijack the normal flow of the application;
• Provide registration or login information to any other person;
• Violate or avoid noomee’s security or authentication methods; help or allow anyone to engage in any of the above-mentioned activities.
To sign up on noomee, you must provide your name, phone number and email address. By providing your phone number and email address, you agree to noomee using this information to contact you in order to: (1) provide noomee services; (2) send you important updates about the application; (3) notify you when information and documents are added of which you need to be aware; and (4) send general information about noomee services.
11. Intellectual property rights and content
You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials provided on the application are the property of noomee and its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights and other regulations. The materials created by or for noomee (including visuals, texts, photographs, videos, etc.) are copyright protected as a collective work or compilation under the laws of the United States and other countries.
All articles, content, and other elements created by or for noomee are also copyrighted works. You agree to follow all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials created by or for noomee. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you verify not to change any copyright associated with materials of the noomee application.
If you believe that any material or content on or accessible through the application infringes on a copyright, please send an email requesting that the material be removed or access to it be restricted. This notice should be sent to [email protected]
noomee does not guarantee that the application will work without interruptions, or therefore has no liability for any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the application’s use. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and modify or update noomee content information.
13. Children’s Privacy
Personal information about child’ progress and use of the application is being collected for its own development and cannot be shared with anyone else.
The parent can review or delete the child’s personal information and refuse further collection or use. The parent can give access to the third parties /therapists/ to see the info.
The children are not able to make their information publicly available through the website or service.
These Terms and Conditions establish the agreement between you and noomee with regards to access to and use of the application. By signing this Term & Conditions, you make an agreement and claim to follow all the matters mentioned in these terms & conditions.
A printed version of these Terms and Conditions, as well as in electronic form, will be acceptable in judicial or administrative proceedings relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent as any other business documents and records originally created in printed form.
16. Contact Information
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, or if you need to provide a notice or need to contact noomee under the Terms and Conditions, please send an email to noomee at [email protected]